May 26, 2013

Mint Panther

It has been a really long time ago
I'm sorry for that, 
but I went on holiday to Greece and I was really busy with school :(
In the meanwhile I didn't do a lot of nail art
Just a few swatches, which I didn't photograph 
But last friday I had time to polish my nails!
My inspiration is very low at the moment,
IDEAS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
Happily I found some inspiration on Instagram again
______________________________________________
Het is een hele tijd geleden, sorry!
Ik ben op vakantie geweest naar Griekenland en ik had het erg 
druk met school :(
De laatste tijd heb ik ook niet zo veel nail art gedaan
Een paar simpele swatches die ik niet heb gefotografeerd
afgelopen vrijdag tijd om mijn nagels te doen!
Helaas het ik heel weinig inspiratie
INSPIRATIE IS ALTIJD WELKOM!
gelukkig vond ik wat inspiratie op Instagram, al weer


I like the color combination
I think I did this combination once before...
I've used:
- NYC - Mint Macaroon 253
- Kiko - Holographic 401
- LeMax colour - Black (striper)

To make the panther pattern, I've used a dotting pen and a striper
make some little stripes around the dots
and the panther pattern is ready
easy as that!
____________________________

Om het panter patroon te maken heb ik een dotting pen
en een striper gebruikt.
Om de stippen heen zet je een paar kleine lijnen
en het patroon is af!

Good Luck
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment