Jan 13, 2013

Pink Galaxy

I really liked my Galaxy post 
so I decided to do it with other color
I chose pink and added a pearl 



I've used:
- Kiko - 289
- NYC - Platinum Card 150
- Essence - Enchanted Fairy 36
- Essence -Ultimate Pink 08
- Kiss nail art - Bikini Pink SPA15
- Catrice - Put Lavender On Agenda 770
- Primark Beauty (Neon Pink)

and my favorite top coat
- Catrice - Quick Dry & High Shine

I did it the same way I did the other Galaxy post
So you have to use a make-up sponge and pat it softly on your nail
repeat this several times with different colors 
until you have the design you wanted
For the pearl you have to use a top/base coat
drip some on the place you want the pearl
then carefully push the pearl into the drop and let it dry
laquer two layers of top coat over the pearl 
and your pearl will last for a week or longer

Good Luck
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Ik wilde je blauwe nagels zien haha! Die waren ook mooi!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, those nails are really cute.
    I like your blog. Can we follow each other? Following u now. #66

    ReplyDelete