May 2, 2013

Confetti Party

A few weeks ago I've bought a new polish
It's a top coat with black and white confetti in it
it's from the brand L'oréal paris
I think it was an special edition, because I've never seen
this kind of polish from L'oréal paris
I combined it with pink and grey
_____________________________
Een paar weken geleden heb ik een nieuw lakje gekocht
Het is een top coat met zwarte en witte confetti er in
Het is van L'oréal paris
Ik denk dat het een speciale editie is, want ik heb deze
soort nagellakjes nog nooit gezien van L'oréal paris
Ik heb dit lakje gecombineerd met roze en grijs



I've used:
- Hema 807 (pink)
- Kiko 328 (grey)
- L'oréal Paris Color Riche Confettis 916

It's a very nice polish with a good coverage and brush
I really recommend this polish!
___________________________

Het is een heel leuk lakje met een goede dekking en kwastje
Ik beveel dit lakje iedereen aan!

Good Luck
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment