Apr 30, 2013

Queensday

It's one big party in the Netherlands!
Yesterday I celebrated Queensnight with my friends
and today it's Queensday
The national color of the Netherlands is orange
So I though I should do something with this color!
____________________________________________

Het is een groot feest in Nederland!
Gisteren heb ik Koninginnenacht gevierd met mijn vriendinnen
en vandaag is het Koninginnedag met natuurlijk de kroonswissel!
Heel Nederland is oranje gekleurd 
dus mijn nagels ook!


I've used:
- Hema 809 (white)
- Kiko 358 (orange)
- pearls

I started with a white colored base
And made the ombré with a make up sponge
just like the other ombré nail art (pink sunset) I made
I have a pearl on each nail as finishing touch
________________________________________

Ik ben begonnen meet een witte basis
en ik heb deze ombré hezelfde gemaakt als mijn
vorige ombré nail art (pink sunset)
Op elke nagel heb ik een parel als finishing touch

Good Luck
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment