Dec 18, 2011

like a Christmas tree

Dear Bloggers,
Like everybody I'm inspired by Christmas.
Christmas is the most wonderfull time of the year, isn't it?
My next nailart looks like a Christmas tree (with a little bit of fantasy)


For this nailart I've used:
- Pieces Golden Chockolate
- Pieces Old Rose
- Catrice 670 It's Rambo No. 5

I started with a base of Golden chockolate.
This big dots are made with a cotton swap. The little 
dots are made with a needle. 
I've received many good compliments from friends.
Yesterday I went shopping with my friends, I bought Christmas presents for my family and I bought a bottle of Essense glitter topper!!!
In the next post I will show you
Good Luck
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hii ! These looks very nice !! You have a very great blog .. :)
    I following you,i liked your nail arts and nails :))
    i wish follow me back :) kisesss..xOXoo
    http://nzlsyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! You are an artist !!

    via-fortunata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nail art (very original and well made) and you have beautiful hands! You have a lovely blog and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete